Recent Awards & Recognition
UnitedHealth Group was the top ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune’s 2015 “World’s Most Admired Companies” list. This is the fifth straight year UnitedHealth Group ranked No. 1 overall in its sector and the sixth year in a row the company has been rated No. 1 in its sector for innovation.
- UnitedHealth Group is a member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, a blue chip group of 30 companies deemed industry leaders.
- Fortune ranked UnitedHealth Group No. 14 in its 2014 rankings of the 500 largest U.S. corporations based on 2013 revenues.
- Fortune magazine ranked UnitedHealth Group No. 39 on its 2014 Global 500, a list of the world’s largest corporations based on 2013 revenues.
- UnitedHealth Group has been listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index and Dow Jones North America Index annually since 1999.
- UnitedHealth Group earned a top rating of 100 percent on the 2015 Corporate Equality Index from the Human Rights Campaign.
- UnitedHealth Group was recognized as one of America’s 50 most community-minded companies for 2014 in the Civic 50, and ranked first in the health care industry for the second consecutive year.
- UnitedHealth Group has received the 2014 Best Corporate Steward – Large Business award from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Corporate Citizenship Center.
- UnitedHealth Group was named a 2015 Top 100 Military Friendly Employer and a 2015 Military Spouse Friendly Employer by Victory Media, the publisher of G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines.
- Amil’s brand was ranked the 21st most valuable in Brazil by DINHEIRO/BrandAnalytics’ annual survey for 2014. Istoé Dinheiro is a leading financial magazine published weekly in Brazil. BrandAnalytics is a branding valuation consultancy in Brazil and Latin America owned by WPP.
- The Business Intelligence Group (BIG) awarded UnitedHealthcare’s Baby Blocks program the 2015 BIG Innovation Award. Baby Blocks is a mobile, interactive incentive program designed to improve the health and well-being of expectant mothers, new parents and their babies enrolled in UnitedHealthcare plans.
- UnitedHealthcare’s Advocate4Me customer service model received a Stevie award in the Sales & Customer Service category at the 2015 American Business Awards.
- In the 16th annual Web Health Awards, Health Information Resource Center recognized UnitedHealthcare’s online bill-pay feature, myClaims Manager, with a Gold award in the “Patient Education Website” category (2014).
- The Optum One intelligent health platform received the 2014 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Leadership.
1 American Medical Association, 2012 National Health Insurer Report Card
2 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) Q1, 2011.
3 Fortune magazine, March 2013.